Common Reason for not Refereeing: IS this what you hear from tose you try to recruit
1. I Don't know anything about the game.
2. I don't have the time
3. I don't think I could put up with the behaviour of some coaches and spectators
4. I'm, not the right kind of person to be a referee. I'm embarrassed.
5. I can't afford the equipment.
6. I'm too Old.
7. I'm too young.
8. I don't tjhink I can keep up with the Players.
9. I don't think I could handle the responsibilities
10. I'm a woman, and I rarely see women as Referees. I don't want to be the only woman out there
FOR MORE INFORMATION FOR REFEREEING IN CASA PLEASE CONTACT THE CASA DRA Philip Igancio - firstname.lastname@example.org